A modular sectional sofa is based on parts that can be grouped together or separately around the room. The modular sectional sofa this type requires a larger seating area compared to regular.
- Measure the length from the wall or open area in the room where you going to put the chairs. Be sure to check the measures that are to the left and right. Note that a corner wall of the right side wall has a length of 3.3 m. A modular sectional sofa that measures 3 m can fit on the right side. The left side may have a different length.
- Measure the width of the area where you will use the modular. Remember that the dimensions of the chair will go beyond the width of the area.
- Open the door whose direction is inward of the room and measure the space it occupies. This will give you enough space to keep the door hit your modular sofa.
- Measure and record the height from the ground there to the ledge of the window
- Measure all doors, the width of the stairs, hallways and entrances to elevators to be used to transport the pieces of a modular sofa.