The acrylic panels are clear and look like glass. The positive side is that it is much more resistant than glass. You do not have to worry about breaking it, especially if you have small children at home. You can make your own acrylic coffee table and faster than you think. Use an epoxy resin to create a new table from an old or just decorate a table bought in the store. Make ornaments for the table to fit into the decor of your home.
1. Purchase a table that has “lips” around the edges to make a cover or acrylic resin otherwise be drained from the sides of the table and there will be nothing to hold it in place.
2. Clean the acrylic coffee table with a cloth and warm water with mild soap. Allow to dry completely before the next step.
3. Paint it the color you want. Pinto figures, swirls, names or any design you like. Allow the paint to dry for 4 hours before applying the epoxy.
4. Use rubber gloves when working with epoxy.
5. Blend both parts of the epoxy. Read the manufacturer’s instructions for the process. Mix 1 part of the resin and at least two parts of the hardener.
6. Pour the epoxy in the middle of the acrylic coffee table.Related search : acrylic coffee table australia, pour acrylic table top