Handrail brackets secure a handrail to the divider beside stairs. On the off chance that they are not introduced legitimately, they will force off the divider and leave gaps.
1. Mark an area on the divider 36 inches from the front edge of the bottom riser and 6 inches from the end of the railing range, utilizing a pencil.
2. Hunt down divider studs with a sledge and completing nail or stud discoverer.
3. Place the handrail brackets section in position on the checks so the highest point of the section is adjusted to the 36-inch mark.
4. Drill pilot gaps with a 1/8-inch boring apparatus at the area of each of the screw openings checked on the divider.
5. Introduce sinks through each one opening every handrail section.
6. Place the handrail into position on top of the brackets.
7. Mark the area of the fasten gaps each one section, utilizing a pencil, to secure the handrail.
8. Uproot the handrail and bore short pilot openings, simply enough to begin the screws, into every area for the screw for every handrail section.
9. Join the handrail to the top and bottom brackets by introducing screws through the section and into the starter openings in the handrail.
10. Adjust extra handrail brackets to the lowest part of the handrail and secure in position with screws.Related search : handrail brackets modern, modern handrail brackets