A wall mounted coat rack can add a pleasant touch to your portal while keeping your coats and coats sorted out.
1. Measure the region where you need to put the coat rack. Venture a size that fits 5 to 6 entryway handles.
2. Paint or stain the wood to match the finishing style of the room.
3. Mark the middle focuses on the wood with a ruler and pencil. Contingent upon the length, the focal point focuses can be divided each 2 inches.
4. Remove the wallpaper plans that will stress the doorknobs after they are screwed into the pine wood. Absorb the outlines water.
5. Apply 1 cover of clear polyurethane over the wood. Permit the wood to dry. The polyurethane holds the cut outs set up and ensures the wood.
6. Drill openings into the inside of the wallpaper outlines. Utilize a boring tool estimate that connects with the doorknobs’ screw size.
7. Embed fitting doorknob fittings into the again of the cover wall mounted coat rack and screw the handles into spot. Verify they are tight.
8. Join 2 female picture clothes rod parts on the posterior at each one end of the wood. Place 2 male picture peg parts on the wall mounted coat rack to fit the female hook parts.Related search : how to build a wall mounted coat rack